We take a deep dive into your business to discover the root causes of strategic and tactical challenges and highlight future possibilities.
We work with leadership to understand the current team structure, dynamics, and culture. We conduct an in-depth assessment and 1-on-1 confidential conversations with your people to gain insights into the day-to-day business.
From these activities, we deliver quantitative and qualitative findings to the team, which communicates key findings and suggestions for the next steps.
We walk the team through our findings with the following lens:
- Celebrate the things you are doing well (polish)
- Highlight the things getting in your way (unravel)
- Focus on what needs to be tackled ASAP (confront)
Strategic Roadmap & Planning
After the strategic diagnosis is completed, we focus on how your business can move forward by developing a customized and tangible roadmap. We’re tired of seeing huge reports with dozens of pages of detail, but no starting point, and no path to follow.
Our goal is to create something that you can follow, and accomplish something great. Together, we will create a roadmap to bridge the gap between current and future organizational and individual capabilities. We provide you with a tangible and actionable set of activities.
These activities often include:
- Immersive learning
- Weekly leadership coaching meetings
- Identifying subgroups to build internal capabilities
- Adaptability and resilience habit-forming (through practice)
Employee Experience Design
We use our assessment to get a pulse of current employee satisfaction, motivation, and change tolerance. From there, we connect 1:1 with each employee for an in-depth conversation to learn what motivates them, what roadblocks they are facing, growth opportunities, and what would entice them to leave.
We have vulnerable, important conversations which deliver valuable insights on your people and their experiences at work.
With these powerful insights, we walk leaders through:
- Corporate culture alignment – identifying what is working and where adjustments are required to better serve your people and business
- Elevating the employee experience to be more competitive in talent retention and recruitment
- Proactive strategies for developing and nurturing talent, as well as growth and exit planning
Ready to learn more?
Reach out today! We love to speak with leaders who are ready to grow, develop, and bring their team along for the ride!